Deputy Imaging Manager
Position of: Deputy Imaging Manager
Salary: £55,000 per annum plus benefits and enhancements
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of one of our UK Leading clients for a Deputy Imaging Manager to join their dedicated Imaging Team based in Woodford, Greater London. This is role is open to a heavily experience Senior level radiographer, although preferably, someone who is in a Lead level or higher. This is a challenging opportunity and will need someone with previous level experience within a Private healthcare environment. You will deputise the Imaging Manager and be confident in making decisions to improve your department. You will be a key role model to all healthcare professionals around you, aiding in the mentoring of more junior members of staff. Your role will still include hands on imaging, combining the practical and managerial aspect of this role!
The Private Hospital is home to the following departments: MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Mammography and X-Rays - ensuring you an engaging caseload to utilise your many skills. You will work across 7 modalities.
You will have:
- Valid UK HCPC pin
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong understanding of CQC compliance
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography
- Clinical / Management Experience and technical knowledge of broad range of Radiography procedures
- Team management including preparing rotas, appraisals, recruitment and managing annual leave requests
- Clinical expertise in either MRI or CT
- UK based Private Healthcare background is a must
- Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS) - Qualification in this would be desirable or at least a strong understanding
Salary and Benefit:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (increasing with employment)
- Training offered in CT and/or MRI
- Private Healthcare & Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Wellness Centre and employee assistance
- Enhancements for weekends, bank holidays and evenings!
- And much more…
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam Mondey on 07786825966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.