Head of Critical Care Department
Position: Head of Critical Care Department
Pay: up to £50,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
Are you an experienced and dynamic nurse leader looking for an exceptional opportunity to lead and advance critical care nursing? We have an exciting role available as the Head of Critical Care Nursing with our client - a leading private health care provider - where you can make a significant impact on patient care and outcomes. You will be based in a private hospital working alongside dedicated staff and up to date technologies and services.
As the Head of Critical Care Nursing, you will provide strategic and operational leadership to the critical care nursing team, ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. Your responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing the overall operations of the Critical Care Nursing Department, including intensive care units (ICUs), high-dependency units (HDUs), and specialized critical care areas
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to advance critical care nursing practice, enhance patient outcomes, and promote continuous quality improvement.
- Leading a team of critical care nurses, providing mentorship, guidance, and support to foster a culture of excellence, professional growth, and collaboration.
You will be joining a well-established team with brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC
- Nationally recognised post registration critical care course
- Previous experience line managing a team of critical care nurses
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
Plus much more…
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call/text Carly on 07587697411 for further information!