Head of Professional Practice
Role: Head of Professional Practice
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £75K dependent on experience
Hours: Full time/ Part time available (37.5hrs per week -Monday to Friday)
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Central London for a Head of Professional Practice. This senior role is an exciting and rare opportunity to govern progress and change in a leading health institution.
As Head of Professional Practice you will be required to support the Nursing, Clinical Services & Medical Directors in leading the practice and educational development of the teams. You will be responsible for developing the Clinical Development strategy, implementing clear career pathway. Within the role you will mentor and support the junior members of the team within nursing to improve standards, developing and implementing policies, procedures, and guidelines to maintain and enhance professional practice standards throughout the private hospital. You will provide leadership, guidance, and support to clinical teams, fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Work collaboratively with other parts of the business to drive results and outcomes
- Develop a communication plan for Professional and Practice Development
- Explore opportunities for CESAR pathways to be considered in some specialities
- Support the Nursing, Clinical Services & Medical Directors in leading the practice and educational development of the teams.
The right candidate:
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin
- Clinical experience in leadership
- Clinical qualification - Registered Occupational Therapist, Registered Physiotherapist, General Adult Registered Nurse
- Evidence of professional development to support your progression into a Managerial role
- Experience in delivering Clinical Education projects
- Private Medical insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Advanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card + More
For further information on the role please apply and Stephanie Davison will be in touch.