Highly Specialised Speech and Language Therapist - ITU / Neuro
Location: West London - Private Hospital
Salary: up to £63000 p/annum plus benefits and enhancements
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join our UK Leading client's Therapist team and help with the day-to-day running of the department.
Qualifications for this position
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language therapy
- tracheostomy management - post-graduate experience
- Experienced in an Acute Neuro setting across Neurosurgery / ITU or Rehab
- Hospital experience within Private or the NHS
- Confident with working with non-complex case within dysphagia.
- Strong capability training and nurturing junior members in the team to develop further with their career.
- Excellent communication skills whilst communicating across multiple departments
Day to day tasks
- Work strongly within the assessment and management speech across multiple Neuro disorders such as dysphagia patients & Neuro disorders
- Be always professionally responsible with all aspects of your work, whilst working in a safe timely manner.
- Be able to identity risks/safety issues to patients in the clinical setting and raising this effectively with appropriate members of staff
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, up to £63,000 per annum
- Generous holiday scheme with increasing longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully supportive environment to optimise your CPD, and courses into management and postgraduate certifications.
- And much more - Inquire for full details!
Get in touch:
Due to high demand, we recommend submitting your application promptly. For more information, please contact Sam at 07786825966 or via email
UK-based experience is essential due to our client's requirements.
If you know of any Nurses, Consultants, or Allied Health Professionals seeking opportunities, refer them to us, and you could earn high street vouchers as our token of appreciation!