Position of: Lead MRI Radiographer
Location: South-East London / Kent area
Salary: £56,000 per annum + Private medical, management and leadership courses, enhanced packages (pensions, maternity/paternity, annual leave)
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for a Lead MRI Radiographer in the South-East London area! This role is working within a private hospital environment.
Fantastic opportunity to step into leadership and assist the CSM in the smooth running of the MRI department. The Private Hospital is offering a very exciting opportunity to step in with a new imaging manager and support in the future projects the hospital have in mind.
The Imaging department currently offers a range of services inclusive of; MRI, CT, X-ray and Ultrasound. Regarding the managerial aspect, you would be clinically focused with duties with staff supervision, development, team building and diary management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading and overseeing the day to day servicing of the MRI department ensuing high-quality magnetic resonance images are produced whilst proving top quality compassionate and understanding patient care.
- Work and support the Clinical Services Manager in ensuring all legislations are being following and correct protocol is being carried out by the team.
- Support and attend meeting with Radiologists to discuss clinical and operations.
- Have outstanding communication being able to liaise with the larger MDT.
Key Skills and Experience
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography
- Current State Registration with HCPC.
- Clinical Experience and technical knowledge of MRI scanning techniques.
- Senior or Lead level experience within MRI.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £56,000 per annum + enhancements
- Enhancements for weekends, late shifts, and on-call
- 25 days holiday per annum (Increasing to 30 days)
- Pension contributions start from 4.5% increasing to as much as 10%
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply now or alternatively get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168.
Due to the requirements of our client, it is essential you have UK based experience.