Position of: Imaging Manager - Private Hospital
Salary: £55,000+ per annum
Recruiting for an Imaging Manager within Birmingham, West Midlands. This is role is open to a heavily experience Senior or preferably, someone in a Lead level or higher looking to step.
This is a challenging opportunity and will need someone with previous level experience within the Private sector. Ensuring the smooth and safe day to day running of the unit
- Team management including preparing rotas, appraisals, recruitment and managing annual leave requests
- The Hospital is home to the following departments: MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Mammography and X-Rays
- Private sector Hospital
You will have:
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong understanding of CQC compliance
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography
- Clinical / Management Experience and technical knowledge of broad range of Radiography procedures
- Clinical expertise in MRI would be desirable - However, happy to consider someone within General Radiography
- Private Healthcare background is a must
- Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS) - Qualification in this would be desirable or at least a strong understanding
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £64,000 per annum + enhancements
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.