Infection Prevention Control Lead
Pay: up to £46,000 FTE plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Part time - 22.5h
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking an Infection Prevention and Control Lead to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Orpington. They are looking for Infection Prevention and Control Lead to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) is addressed in all areas of the hospital and reflected throughout all activity related to healthcare provision.
- Taking accountability for infection prevention all new business, new build and refurbishment.
- Ensuring compliance to the HCAI code (DH 2010) for CQC requirements in England and equivalent for hospitals in Scotland and Wales.
- To ensure environmental cleaning is sufficient and appropriate to the level of risk in each area of the hospital in partnership with housekeeping department.
- To provide comment and advice on the purchase, introduction and use of equipment in relation to IPC issues.
- To support the local Waste Officer in all waste management but especially in the management of the clinical waste stream.
This role includes a wide range of benefits, such as:
- A competitive salary
- Access to a huge number of internally funded courses and qualifications
- Good staff to patient ratios - more quality time with your patients
- Career development plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus much more!
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221