Role: Informatic pharmacist
Hours: Full-Time position - 37.5hrs Per week
Salary: Up to £56000k plus benefits and paid enhancements
Are you a skilled pharmacist with a passion for utilising technology to optimize medication management and enhance patient care? MediTalent are currently seeking an Informatics Pharmacist to join a dynamic Pharmacy team at a leading private health care company, based in London!
This is an exciting opportunity to combine your pharmacy expertise with your knowledge of information systems to drive innovation and improve healthcare outcomes. As an Informatics Pharmacist, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of pharmacy information systems within our organization. You will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including pharmacists, IT professionals, and healthcare providers, to ensure the efficient and effective use of technology in pharmacy operations.
The successful candidate:
- GPhC Registered or Degree equivalent
- Hospital experience would be an advantage but is not essential for this position
- Additional certification or training in pharmacy informatics is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy operations, medication management processes, and regulatory requirements.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- And much more…
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Sam Mondey on 07786825966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers