Position of Lead Clinical Pharmacist - palliative care
Salary Potential £60,000 per annum
Location North-West London
- Current professional registration as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Postgraduate Qualification in clinical pharmacy at diploma level or equivalent qualification gained or in progress
- Two-years post- registration experience within a hospital setting with Palliative care experience
- Experience and knowledge in the development of policies, procedures and guidelines
- Clinical, dispensing, drug costs and checking expertise
- Visit allocated wards and review inpatient prescription charts, checking for clinical correctness according to current practice. Ordering non stock medicines for individual patients and ensuring continuity of supply
- Attend Multidisciplinary Team Meetings (MDTs) to represent Pharmacy.
- To be a strong leader and communicate efficiently with the MDT whilst representing the pharmacy team
- To participate in the departmental staff appraisal programme, identifying development, training needs whilst providing your team with continued professional development and supporting in educational needs of the MDT
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £60,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.