Lead Radiographer CT
Role: Lead Radiographer CT
Salary: £52,000 per annum plus benefits and enhancements
Location: Woodford (East London)
Hours: Full time - 4 days a week
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior CT Radiographer looking for a step up into a Lead role and be working for an outstanding company with a very competitive range of benefits. This role is based in Woodford, East London. Your role will include: conducting a variety of CT examinations including neurological, cardiac and biopsy procedures as well as some specialist orthopaedic imaging. You will be an expert in CT imaging and provide clinical leadership to support the team in developing new pathways, processes and procedures as required.
· BSc (Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent and HCPC registered..
· Good knowledge of IR(ME)R, Radiation policies and procedures.
· At least 3 years' post graduate CT experience.
· Prior experience in mentoring and supervising staff
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £52,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (increasing with employment)
- Private Healthcare & Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Wellness Centre and employee assistance
- Enhancements for weekends, bank holidays and evenings!
- And much more…
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam Mondey on 07786825966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.