Position of Lead General Radiographer - X-Rays
Location West London (Near Westminster)
Salary Potential up to £65,000 plus benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within a flagship Hospital! We are currently seeking a proven Radiation Protection Supervisor for this role and due to this, it is essential to have this prior experience and be an expert within your field.
- Clinical expertise in X-Rays, capable of running an X-Rays department
- Radiation Protection Supervisor experience is desired
- Strong understanding of CQC compliance
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
- Exemplary professional approach and patient skills; particularly with claustrophobic patients.
- Excellent communication skills and use of English language.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.