Positon of Lead MRI Radiographer
Location North-East London / Essex area - Private Hospital
Salary up to £55,000 p/annum
Here at MediTalent we are searching for an enthusiastic Lead MRI Radiographer who is well experienced and capable of managing the MRI department.
The Hospital homes a state-of-the-art department with an amazing team in place. There has been a lot of exciting changes in the past few months so this would be a great time to join!
This position is located near Buckhurst Hill*
Key Skills and Experience
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography
- Expertise in MRI and Leadership qualities desired
- Experience in people management, mentorship, and leadership.
- Ideally must have Lead level experience
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 per annum
- FREE access to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- In-house "Investing In You" training program
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover
- Access to a free 24/7 Online GP Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Annual leave entitlement that increases with service
- Career development opportunities
- Support for continuing professional development
- Refer a friend, cycle to work and much more!
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.