Position of Lead Physiotherapist / OT
Location Central London (Near Westminster)
Salary Potential Up to £55,000 per annum
MediTalent are delighted to be supporting in the recruitment of the Lead Physiotherapist for the Hospice therapy team! This role will be supporting in leading the physiotherapy / OT services at this outstanding private hospital.
As the Lead Physiotherapist, you'll be responsible for the management of and daily running of the therapy team. You will co-ordinate and manage the inpatient unit and provide clinical direction and leadership for the therapy team. You will need to be able to deliver high quality physiotherapy/OT services to a complex patient caseload with specialist palliative care needs, demonstrating high level clinical reasoning and communication skills.
The right person
- Relevant BSc (hons) degree and registered with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Evidence of post graduate professional development
- Experience of working across a variety of inpatient and rehab specialties e.g. oncology, respiratory, Knowledge and competencies equivalent to demands of the post
- Background in developing, even leading therapy teams
- Specialist skills of assessment and treatment of patients with complex conditions
- Evidence of robust clinical reasoning in the autonomous management of complex patients
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards.
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.