Lead Theatre Ophthalmic Nurse
- Position: Lead Theatre Ophthalmic Nurse
- Location: Nottingham
- Pay: up to £42,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
- Hours - Full time / Part time - flexible shift pattern
- Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking Lead Theatre Ophthalmic Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Nottingham.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Experience in Ophthalmics
- Being able to work as a team together.
- Delivering high patient care.
- Being able to lead the team.
- Experience within Theatres.
- You'll be working across different specialities and flexibility is required.
- Mentorship Qualification
Who were looking for:
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin.
- Develop clinical skills and support the team.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual Bupa wellness
- Free parking
- Life assurance
- Free Gym on site
- Training will be provided
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221