Position of: Senior Mammographer
Location: Surrey - Mobile Breast Screening Clinics
Shifts: 4 days per week (9.5-hours shifts)
Our client is looking for Mammographers in the Surrey area who have achieved their Post Graduate Certification! In this opportunity you will be needed to provide expert scanning and advise within Breast Screening Clinics in Surrey - Opportunity to join a Prestigious UK wide company
This opportunity the Mammographer will need to perform a range of duties inclusive of; Complete competency assessments, assist placement students and other colleagues, perform triage functions of referrals, Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate.
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography
- Must have a Post Graduate Certificate in Mammography
- Previous UK, Mammography experience is essential (NHS is desirable)
- Full valid UK driving licence
Salary, Benefits & more
- Competitive Salary of £46,000 p/annum
- 35 days holiday per year
- Private medical and life assurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities with clear career progression
- Quick progression available throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.