Senior Radiographer - MRI | Mobile Division
£50,000 per annum inclusive of Car allowance + Fuel Card, Hourly travel rate, Accommodation, Food costs and much more | 12-hour shifts / 3 days per week
Our client is looking for MRI Radiographers who have a minimum of 2 years' experience. In this opportunity you will be needed to provide expert scanning and advise across different mobile sites around the South-East England - Opportunity to join a Prestigious mobile division MRI team.
As this is a mobile position, you will be required to travel to different sites to perform your daily MRI duties. Of which you will be working 12-hour shifts between 7:00 - 21:00. The successful applicant will be eligible for additional car allowance of £5,000.
- HCPC registered, chartered Radiographer
- Trained within MRI with at 2 years' experience
- Full valid driving licence and transport
Salary, Benefits & more
- Competitive Salary of £50,000 p/annum + Car, accommodation and more
- Additional £5,000 for Car allowance
- 3 long days per week x 12-hour shifts
- 35 days holiday per year
- Personal and professional development opportunities with clear career progression
- Progression available within the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Must have UK experience**
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.