Position of: MRI Radiographer
Shift Patterns: 4 shifts x 9.5-hours shifts - No weekends!
Salary: £46,0000 per annum + Outstanding benefits, strong CPD courses, and much more!
We are currently recruiting for an MRI Radiographer who is looking for new challenging within a fantastic working environment - For this role you'll need a minimum of 1 years MRI experience and an expertise within MSK MRI scanning. We require someone who'll be professional and be able to provide experts scanning diagnostics as you'll be working with elite sports men and women.
This post would be ideally suited for an MRI radiographer looking for a warm welcoming team and company who invest in their staff. The radiographer role involves mainly being focused on MRI, with the occasional rotation in X-rays.
What are we looking for?
- 1-year MRI experience across MSK MRI
- IV cannulation certificate
- Experience with Siemens scanners (Not necessary but desirable)
- Flexible approach to offer support in X-Rays when needed
- 4 days x 9.5-hour shifts
- No weekends! Operating between 08:00 - 20:00
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary offering up to £46,000 p/annum.
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Staff pension scheme
- Strong commitment to CPD and staff development
- Staff recognition schemes
- Perk box employee benefits and season ticket loans
- Plus, a huge range of benefits and opportunities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.