Position of MRI Radiographer
Location Reading, Berkshire
Shift Patterns 3 x 12-hour days (Across Monday to Saturday)
Salary Potential £45,000 per annum
Here at MediTalent we are working with a stunning hospital who are recruiting for a MRI Radiographer with vast knowledge and experience behind them. Our client pride themselves on establishing an outstanding reputation and offering the best customer care possible.
We are looking for a Radiographer that is skilled within MRI. To be successful for the position, you must be a qualified Diagnostic Radiographer and have a full registration to the HCPC.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Must have at least 2-years MRI experience with broad range of scanning abilities
- Upholding and delivering the best customer care possible
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum - Increasing to 38 days.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
- Free on-site parking
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.