Position of: MRI Radiographer
Shifts: 3 long days (12.5-hours shifts)
Location: Central London - Private Hospital (5-minute walk away from station)
Salary: £55,000 per annum + CPD, private medical, training, developments and more
Currently recruiting for a MRI Radiographer who has previous experience with leadership and mentoring junior members of the MRI team. This position would be desirable for someone with Cardiac experience and at least 2 years with experience in a wide range of scanning.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- 3 or 4-long days per week (08:00-20:00)
- Siemens MRI
- Offering all scanning facilities inclusive of but not limited to: Cardiac, MSK, GU, Neurological, Gynae, Inpatients, ITU etc...)
- Ideally an absolute minimum of 2 years MRI experience
- Cardiac MRI is very desirable; however, training can be offered
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days
- Outstanding Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Fully funded CPD - Learning, development; courses and industry recognised qualifications!
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Hospital Discounts for Friends & Family
- Plus much more - Ask to find out what more!
Due to the high interest we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.