Position of: MRI Radiographer - Band 6
Location: Central London, Private Hospital based (very easy transport links from all areas of London)
Salary: Up to £49,000 per annum
We are supporting in the recruitment of a MRI Radiographer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding company and progress in your MRI career! This position would perfectly suit a current Band 6 MRI Radiographer looking to work within a variety of cases. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of MRI scanning services with access to specialist Cardiac MR facilities.
This role will be Hospital based with easy transport links from all corners of London. The hospital has state-of-the-art technology and is currently expanding their outpatient's department, hence the need to employ new members of the team. This role will require some degree of flexibility within the wider imaging department.
- Undertake radiographic procedures in MRI to maintain the required standards in accordance with established regulations, protocols, and procedures.
- Offering a variety of MRI scanning techniques from basic routine scans including contrast and non-contrast scans.
- Assess and implement techniques to ensure optimum quality images are always delivered, seeking advice and support from Senior staff as required.
- Provide high standard of clinical service to the patient whilst adapting the procedure as applicable to the specific needs of the patient.
- Participate in IV injections.
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography with a few years post graduate experience.
- Current State Registration with HCPC.
- Clinical Experience and technical knowledge of MRI scanning techniques.
- Must have a reasonable amount of depth to your MRI background
- Ability to administer IV contrast media.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £49,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.