Stirling, Scotland - Flexible Working!
Salary package up to £36,500 p/annum depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for an MSK Physiotherapist that is looking for a flexible working approach! At the clinic we can offer the balance of working the hours that suit your lifestyle. Late, early, weekends, Monday to Friday - Our client can work with your schedule!
This position is ideally suited for a Band 5 MSK Physio looking for a step up into Band 6 or an experienced MSK Physiotherapist looking for that work-life balance at top end Band 6.
Based in the town of Stirling, the physio clinic has an outstanding reputation and is continuing to grow in demand! Really focused on Sports Therapy and MSK there are plans to expand on the current services and they are looking for someone that will fit in well with the current small team as they grow.
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Experience and drive within Sports Therapy and MSK Physiotherapy
- A real team player able to help grown and expand this exciting business
- Minimum of 2 years UK postgraduate experience
- Training can be offered for someone with some Sports and MSK experience
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £36,500 per annum
- Amazing holiday package!
- Flexible working hours for what suits your schedule
- New functional rehab area being developed
- Generous CPD budget
- Significant sport focus with strong links with student athletes
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about this exciting new role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.