Newly Qualified Nurse
Position: Newly Qualified Nurse
Pay: up to £28,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
*** DAYS ONLY - NO SUNDAYS OR NIGHT SHIFTS - CHRISTMAS TO NEW YEARS SHUT DOWN ***
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Ipswich for a Newly Qualified Nurse. Within this role you will be supported from day one by a highly skilled management team who will provide you with excellent training to support you in your new nursing role.
Within the role you will be supporting patients who require Dialysis treatment. Full training will be given within Renal Nursing, and you will undertake an advanced training plan before treating patients. Within this role you will be making a difference to patients' lives and work within in a unit that treats regular patients.
The right candidate must have:
- NMC/HCPC qualified or awaiting your NMC Pin
- You will be a strong communicator
- Able to work autonomously and working within a team
- Adapting to renal training and being open to collating new skills
- Maintaining the patient's privacy
- Be able to manage the care plans of your regular patients and ensure the care provided is of the highest standard
Benefits on offer:
- Overtime pay for extra hours works
- No Sunday or Night Shifts
- Paid breaks
- Learning and development opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance and Christmas Day and New Year's Day shut down
- Company Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Various discounts
- And much more...
For more information, please apply with your CV or call / text Hannah on 07375668626!