Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Hours: Full-time, Permanent - 37.5-hours p/week
Salary: £43,000 with benefits and paid enhancements
Outstanding private hospital recruiting for a Nuclear Medicine Technologist who will work part of a large imagine department. You'll be working alongside a very stable and strong imaging team who have recently promoted within and looking for someone to step into their Senior role.
Ideally, we'd be looking for a Radiographer who has already completed extensive training in Nuclear Medicine and is recognised by the RCT.
- The Register of Clinical Technologists (the RCT)
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist with post graduate Nuclear Medicine Qualification
- Radiographer with post graduate Nuclear Medicine. Qualification IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS
- PET-CT scanning experience is desirable
- 25 days holiday per annum (Increasing with employment)
- Life assurance
- Employee rewards and benefits
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- NHS Blue Light Card
- Plus much more!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers