Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
If you are a looking for your next step in your nursing career then read on!
Our client, UK's largest group of independent private hospital brands, is looking for an Oncology Nurse to work in one of their highly advanced hospitals, based in Guildford.
This is a great opportunity to join a company recognised as one of the UK's 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector, where they praise for better work/life balance, good working environment and career development opportunities.
This role includes a wide range of benefits, such as:
- A competitive salary
- Access to a huge number of internally funded courses and qualifications
- Good staff to patient ratios - more quality time with your patients
- Career development plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more!!
Please apply or for more information please call / text Giovana on 07852588069