Position: Outpatients Nurse
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Salary: Up to £48,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Hours: Full time/Part time hours available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state-of-the-art, private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames for a Staff Nurse specialised in Outpatients. This hospital offers a wide range of elective surgeries including gynaecology, general surgery, orthopaedics and others - ensuring you an engaging caseload. This UK leading hospital is based within the easily accessible town of Watford, with great housing and a broad sense of community available to you.
You will join a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained whilst working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the team you will assess, plan, implement
and evaluate individualised patient care. And prepare and maintain clinical records whilst conducting yourself professionally.
- NMC/HCPC pin
- Previous experience in an Outpatients Department
- Understanding of workload and shift management skills
Benefits on offer:
- Generous annual leave
- Salary with enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to Employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing support
- Plus much more…
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call / text Camila on 07502 380 154 for further information.