Position: Perioperative Practitioner/ODP
Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Part time or Full time (37.5hrs)
Contract - Permanent
We have a new opportunity for a Perioperative Practitioner or ODP looking for an exciting new role! MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Practitioner to work for our client - a leading and modern provider of private healthcare based in Farnham.
The ideal candidate must have a valid NMC/HCPC pin with at least 6 months experience in theatre nursing. Experience in scrubs/anaesthetics is also essential.
The main duties include:
- Assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism
- Assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Opportunities to develop and train further eg. SFA course, ALS, LEAP courses
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Free onsite parking
- Life assurance
- And much more…
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call / text Carly on 07587697411 to discuss further details!