Pharmacist Lead - Private Hospital based
Salary: up to £55,000 p/annum depending on background experience
Hours: 30 hours a week
MediTalent are supporting the recruitment for a Pharmacist Lead for a well-established private hospital based in Middlesborough. You will be leading the day-to-day running of the pharmacy department, whilst supporting growth and direction to your team/colleagues.
Perfect position for someone looking to step up to a lead role or for a very experienced pharmacist with hospital background. Management experience and a willingness to help train more junior pharmacists (if needed) is desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily running of the Pharmacy department and always giving clinical direction.
- Safe medicine management always across staff / patients.
- Mentoring and leadership of your team and junior members of staff to progress within their career.
Requirements for this position
- Degree level or equivalent
- GPhC Registered with no restriction on your current pin#
- Management experience or in a leadership position
- Strong Senior background
Benefits & Salaries
- Salary up to £55,000 p/annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Given the high level of interest in this role, we recommend applying promptly. For further information, please contact Sam Mondey on 07786825966.
Note: UK-based experience is essential due to our client's requirements.
We offer a range of exciting opportunities for Nurses, Consultants, and Allied Health Professionals in various healthcare settings worldwide. If you refer a successful candidate, you'll be rewarded with high street vouchers worth £££s. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare.