Pharmacy Lead | Scotland, Stirling | Full-Time | Up to £53,000k p/annum + benefits!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Lead to join our client's team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week.
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) on the General Pharmaceutical Council registers as a pharmacist or Registered pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council technician's registers.
- UK hospital experience within a hospital pharmacy department. Experience of managing a team & mentoring. Experience of managing a budget
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years UK hospital experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
- Working within a small category hospital, the role is to clinically support the department to promote and ensure excellent patient care, taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services. Core Responsibilities and Key
- Responsibility for the daily management and daily running of the pharmacy department, with support from the Director of Clinical Services, ensuring safe provision of staffing that meets activity by workforce planning, monthly rostering, and daily review.
- To organise the inpatient pharmacy rotas, weekend and on-call cover always ensuring that there is adequate cover within the department.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum + benefits!
- 25 days holiday per annum (Increasing to 30 days)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Family and friends Hospital discounts
- Plus, much more!
Apply online now for the chance to be considered for this role or please get in contact via phone or text with Sam on 07786825966 to discuss further about this role.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.