Position: Pharmacy Technician
Based in: London
Role Type: Permanent, full time (37.5 hours)
Salary: up to £34,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements (depending on
Are you a detail-oriented Pharmacy Technician with a passion for providing excellent pharmaceutical care in a hospital setting? Meditalent are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to join our leading client's team as a Pharmacy Technician within their bespoke private hospital. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting the pharmacy department's operations and ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of medications to patients.
Your responsibilities may include assisting in the preparation and dispensing of medications accurately and efficiently, following established protocols and guidelines and collaborating with pharmacists and other healthcare professionals to review medication orders. You will help to maintain inventory control, including ordering, receiving, and stocking medications and supplies.
The right candidate:
- Qualified Pharmacy Technician registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Level 3 NVQ (or equivalent) in Pharmaceutical Services (or similar)
- Familiarity with pharmacy software systems and electronic health record (EHR) systems.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in medication preparation and documentation.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Gym facility on site
- Employee rewards
- And much more…
Apply now for this great opportunity or get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers!