Physiotherapist | Redhill, Surrey - Company car or allowance
MediTalent are recruiting for a talented and driven physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge! We are looking for someone who prides themselves on providing outstanding patient care.
This role will be well suited to a physiotherapist who has ideally completed at least one of the following core rotations, Neuro, orthopaedics and respiratory, ideally within the NHS or other relevant healthcare setting
This is a very unique role, and you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing acute healthcare to patients completing their acute episode of care in their own home. You will need to apply your acute skills on a one-to-one basis with patients in their home, giving patients dedicated time and attention.
Important Information / Requirements
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Must have completed at least one of the following rotations: Neuro, orthopaedics and respiratory, ideally within the NHS or other relevant healthcare setting
- Must have full UK driving licence
- You will have the ability to work autonomously, whilst being an effective team player
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.