Physiotherapist - MSK
Blackburn - Private Hospital
Full-time position - With a positive approach to flexible working
£41,000k p/annum depending on experience
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for an MSK Physiotherapist for the private hospitals Physiotherapy team. Working closely with the management team involving supporting in the strategic planning and development of the Physiotherapy department.
This is an outpatient position and would require evening & weekend working to cover patient caseload.
Ideal Candidate for this opportunity
- Degree level or equivalent at Degree level
- HCPC Registered
- Member of the CSP
- Background experience within MSK & Orthopaedics
- Excellent communication skills across all departments of the Hospital
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £41,000k p/annum
- 32 days holiday per annum (Increasing with employment)
- Life assurance
- Employee rewards and benefits
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- NHS Blue Light Card
- Plus much more!
Apply now for this great opportunity or get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street voucher.