Physiotherapist - Outpatients
Role: Physiotherapist - Outpatients
Salary: up to £37,000 plus benefits and enhancements
*offering generous welcome bonus*
Hours: Full time, permanent
MediTalent are seeking a compassionate and skilled Physiotherapist to join our client - a UK Leading provider of private healthcare in their Outpatients department. If you are passionate about rehabilitation and committed to helping patients regain their mobility and independence, we invite you to apply for this vital role. You will join the team to help provide high-quality medical care, including specialised rehabilitation services.
As an Outpatients Physiotherapist, you will be a crucial member of our healthcare team, specialising in creating custom care plans to aid patients in their recovery. Your responsibilities may include: assessing and formulating physiotherapy treatment plans leading up to patient discharge, administering physical therapy interventions and exercises to improve patients' mobility and function. You may monitor and document patient progress and adjust treatment plans as needed. Also educating patients and their families on at-home exercises and mobility aids.
The right candidate:
- Valid HCPC pin and at least 1 years UK clinical/hospital experience
- Experience in Outpatients care is desired
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Compassion and empathy in patient care
- Commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Given the high level of interest in this role, we recommend applying promptly. For further information, please contact Sam Mondey on 07786825966.
Note: UK-based experience is essential due to our client's requirements.
We offer a range of exciting opportunities for Nurses, Consultants, and Allied Health Professionals in various healthcare settings worldwide. If you refer a successful candidate, you'll be rewarded with high street vouchers worth £££s. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare.