Physiotherapy Lead | Lancaster | 30 Hours Per Week | £44,000K FTE plus benefits!
We are currently hiring at MediTalent on behalf of our client for a Physiotherapy Lead to join their fantastic team!
- Chartered Physiotherapist with vast postgraduate general Physiotherapy experience and relevant experience in a more specialist area.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Physiotherapy Team Leader or similar leadership or management experience.
Musculoskeletal & orthopaedic rehabilitation experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for inpatients and outpatients.
- To provide surgical pre-operative assessment for all patients working closely with the multi-disciplinary team.
- To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team.
- Excellent communication skills
- To manage a caseload to the highest standard
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £44,000k FTE + Benefits!
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Plus, much more!
Please Apply now for the chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or please contact Sam via phone or text on 07786825966 for further information about this role
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.