Salary: £38,000 per annum plus benefits and enhancements
Location: Woodford (East London)
Hours: Full time
Fantastic opportunity for a Radiographer to join an outstanding Private Hospital company with a very competitive range of benefits. This role is based in Woodford, East London. Our client is looking for a qualified Radiographer with UK clinical experience who can work in X-Rays and Theatres (Core services), they also offer you full training in MRI and/or CT to progress your career.
- Degree level in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registered
- Undertake Radiographer procedures within General X-ray, Theatres throughout the imaging department
- 2 Years UK Post-graduate experience ideally, but would consider 1.5 years UK background
- Excellent communication skills across all departments within the Hospital
- To be able to work as a team and independently
Salary and Benefit:
- Competitive salary up to £38,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (increasing with employment)
- Training offered in CT and/or MRI
- Private Healthcare & Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Wellness Centre and employee assistance
- Enhancements for weekends, bank holidays and evenings!
- And much more…
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam Mondey on 07786825966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.