Radiographer - Rotational
Position: Radiographer - Rotational
Location: Droitwich Spa
Salary: up to £40,000 p/annum plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full-time position - 37.5hr working week
Here at MediTalent we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Rotational Radiographer to join their expanding Imaging department based in Droitwich Spa. This role is with one of the UK's top rated private healthcare providers. You will be based within a bespoke and modern private hospital within a multidisciplinary team. You will be providing high-quality diagnostic imaging services using advanced imaging techniques, including CT and general radiography rotationally.
- Degree level in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registered
- Experience within General X-ray and Theatres (CT/MRI experience desirable)
- 2 Years UK Post-graduate experience ideally, but would consider 1.5 years UK background
- Excellent communication skills across all departments within the Hospital
- To be able to work as a team and independently.
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards.
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Apply now for this great opportunity or get in touch with Tom on 07747 037168 to discuss further about role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers!