Position of Radiographer of all levels (Senior Radiographer to Imaging Manager)
Employment Type Permanent Full-time vacancies
Salary Potential £40,000 - £75,000 per annum (Depending on position and experience)
Location Recruiting across the UK
Types of Roles
- Imaging Manager
- Clinical Services Manager
- Lead General Radiographer
- Lead MRI Radiographer
- Senior CT Radiographer
- Senior MRI Radiographer
- Senior Radiographers Cross-Sectional
- Senior IR Radiographer
- Senior Radiographer Cath Labs
- Rotational Radiographer
- General Radiographer
We work with multiple companies throughout the UK who are all reputable in their field offering some of the best career paths! We ensure we only work with the best to ensure you are finding the best possible opportunities for yourself.
Interested in a new opportunity? Fancy discussing what opportunities are available currently? Then please don't hesitate to apply today or get in contact with me on 07747 037168
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography Opportunities available for Junior, Senior and Management Radiographers!
Salary and Benefits
- Depending on position salaries are ranging between £40,000 - £75,000 p/annum
- Possible bonuses - Signing on bonus, yearly bonus etc...
- All our employers offer a minimum of 33 days holiday per annum (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- CPD courses and training - To invest in your future
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.