Registered Nurse: Outpatients
Position: Registered Nurse: Outpatients
Location: Great Missenden
Pay: up to £30,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Great Missenden for an experienced Registered Nurse specialising in Outpatients. This private hospital offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee and general surgeries.
Duties of the role include: ensuring that standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Safeguarding, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individualised patient care.
Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- A good team player
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Private healthcare cover
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Plus much more
Please apply or for more information call/text Carly on 07587697411