Rotational Clinical Pharmacist
Position: Rotational Clinical Pharmacist
Pay: up to £46,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Part time or Full time (37.5hrs)
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Clinical Pharmacist to work for our client - a leading and modern private health care provider - based in London!
The ideal candidate must be GPHC registered and have a minimum of 2 years, post-graduation experience in a hospital environment at ward level. A clinical diploma and experience of anticoagulation, advising on VTE prophylaxis and bridging are beneficial. You should ideally have experience working in a pharmacy within a hospital or GP surgery/ rotational experience.
- To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate, and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To help with the daily running of the pharmacy department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants, and customers.
- To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards
Benefits & Salary for this position
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Apply now for this great opportunity or get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.