Scrub Nurse - ODP
Pay: up to £36,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
Are you a Theatre Practitioner/Theatre Nurse wanting to take the next step in your career with a progressive, busy and friendly team?
MediTalent is currently recruiting for a professional and motivated person to support the smooth running of the Operating Theatre Department in a state-of-the-art private hospital in Aberdeen.
Their Theatre Department is pleasantly busy, working with consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including General, Ophthalmic, Orthopaedics and Gynaecology.
- Must have NMC/HCPC pin
- Good team player
- Private Medical Insurance + Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more …
To apply please send through your CV or call/text Jade on 07585361221 for further details!