Scrub Nurse - Ophthalmic
Position: Scrub Nurse - Ophthalmic
Pay: up to £35,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Contract - Permanent
Hours: Full time/Part time hours available
Location - Southend on Sea
MediTalent are seeking an experienced Scrub Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Southend on Sea. They are looking for an experienced Scrub Nurse to join their dedicated theatre team. Ideally you will have ophthalmic experience, however this is not essential as full training is provided.
This hospital has a smaller patient-nurse ratio, ensuring that your time can be allotted efficiently and that all patients can be equally treated. The hospital also prioritises work/life balance for their staff, as well as career development and progression! Don't miss this incredible opportunity to work for a hospital that also cares for you!
The right candidate:
- Valid NMC or HCPC Pin
- Previous theatre experience
- Ophthalmic experience desirable
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
- And much more...
Please apply with your CV or you can call / text Carly on 07587697411 for more information about this exciting opportunity!