Scrub Nurse/ODP - Ophthalmic (Days only)
Position: Scrub Nurse/ODP - Ophthalmic
Pay: up to £40,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Contract - Permanent
Hours: Full time/Part time hours available - Flexible working
*** DAY SHIFTS ONLY ***
Location - Brighton
MediTalent are seeking an experienced Scrub Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Brighton. They are looking for an experienced Scrub Nurse to join their dedicated theatre team. Ideally you will have ophthalmic experience, however this is not essential as full training is provided.
This hospital has a smaller patient-nurse ratio, ensuring that your time can be allotted efficiently and that all patients can be equally treated. The hospital also prioritises work/life balance for their staff, as well as career development and progression! Don't miss this incredible opportunity to work for a hospital that also cares for you!
The right candidate:
- Valid NMC or HCPC Pin
- Previous theatre experience
- Ophthalmic experience desirable however not essential
Benefits on offer:
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Funded training and development
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call Carly on 07587697411 for more information on this exciting opportunity!