Senior Clinical Pharmacist
Position: Senior Clinical Pharmacist
Salary: £52,000 p/annum + benefits & enhancements!
Here at MediTalent we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist to join our amazing client and their expanding team!
The successful candidate would be covering across Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm with the occasional Saturday and sometimes on-call requirements will be required.
- Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- GPhC Registered
- Hospital based experience advantageous but not mandatory as training will be provided if required
- Oncology experience is essential for this role.
Duties and responsibilities
- To help with the daily running of the Pharmacy department by providing a safe management of medicines to all patients, customers, and staff members across the hospital.
- Supervising Junior members of staff with the delivery of medicine management
Salaries & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £52,000 p/annum depending on experience
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Plus, much more!
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about this exciting new role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.