Position of Senior Clinical Pharmacist - Critical Care / ITU
Salary Potential £67,500 per annum
Location Central London
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for an advanced clinical pharmacist for the hospitals critical care unit / ITU. Working closely with the management team involving supporting in the strategic planning and development of the pharmacy department.
Am I the right person for this Clinical Pharmacist role?
- Completion of at least one-year postgraduate clinical pharmacy
- Current professional registration as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Has provided medication counselling to patients
- Multidisciplinary working with Nursing and /or Medical colleagues
- Proven experience in Critical Care / ITU
What are the Responsibilities of this Clinical Pharmacist role?
- Support the Lead Clinical Pharmacist in developing and implementing strategies to monitor the overall quality of medicines management
- Lead the development, validation and maintenance of clinical pharmacy services within Critical Care.
- Regular attendance at the critical care related multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Support the Medicines Safety Officer and the Pharmacy Quality Assurance Lead in the safe and effective use of medicines within Critical Care.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £67,500 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.