Position of Senior Clinical Pharmacist - Oncology
Location Guildford, Surrey
Salary Band 8a level
Our client is looking for a reputable and experienced Pharmacist within Oncology for the Hospital in Guildford. We are looking for someone who has previous experience working within a Hospital environment and is looking for a progressive role.
The client is looking for someone who is passionate about career development. They'll happily offer a clear career path with access to further education which will lead to progression to higher levels.
Additional needs / Information
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy)
- have a minimum of 2 years postgraduate Pharmacy experience within a Hospital environment
- Have previous supervisory of junior members of the team
- Oncology experience is essential
- Contribute to safe and effective use of medicines
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £58,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.