Senior Hand Therapist - Milton Keynes
Therapy | Band 7 | Milton Keynes| Full or part time hours available | Up to £52,000 depending on experience, + great benefits and paid enhancements!
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high standard of specialist hand therapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the physiotherapy department
- Discuss, agree, and explain responsibilities for the therapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks, and wellbeing.
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- At least 3-5 years post graduate experience
- Previous extensive experience is essential in specialist hand therapy (physio or occupational therapist considered for this opportunity)
- Experience of assessing, diagnosing, and treating specialist hand cases
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts, NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Free courses and industry recognised qualifications, meaning all employees can learn and grow
Plus much more…
*UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF OUR CLIENT IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE UK BASED EXPERIENCE*
Please apply now for the chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or please contact Sam via phone or text on 07786825966 for further information about this role!
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.