Join the Team as a Senior Hand Therapist
Location Private Hospital in Coventry
Contract Full-time position, 37.5 hours a week. Part-time hours also available.
Salary £48,000 plus benefits
At MediTalent, we are proud to represent and esteemed Hospital in recruiting for a Hand Therapist. We represent one of the UK's top employers, recognized as one of the 25 best big companies to work for and a leading player in the health and social care sector.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and skilled Senior Hand Therapist to join the dynamic team in our Physiotherapy department. This role offers flexibility with start times, allowing for early starts at 7 am on weekdays with occasional weekend shifts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exemplary Credentials: We seek a Chartered Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with a distinguished track record, including extensive postgraduate experience in general physiotherapy, alongside specialized expertise.
- Professional Certification: Registration with the esteemed Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) is a must.
- Guideline Proficiency: Profound knowledge of the CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines, with the ability to seamlessly apply them in a clinical setting.
- Compliance Expertise: A deep understanding of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements is crucial to ensure best practices.
- Hand Therapy Mastery: Proven expertise in MSK (Musculoskeletal) + BHAT II for hand therapy.
- Flexible Roles: We also offer the opportunity for part-time positions, accommodating Occupational Hand Therapists and part-time Physiotherapists who meet our criteria.
- Teamwork and Patient-Centric Approach: Collaborative spirit and an unwavering commitment to putting the patient first are non-negotiable attributes.
- Clinical Mastery: Lead by example as you manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessments and treatments that consistently meet the highest standards and prioritize patient well-being.
- Comprehensive Care: Offer your expertise to both inpatients and outpatients, ensuring that everyone receives the highest level of care.
- Pre-operative Excellence: Conduct thorough surgical pre-operative assessments for all patients, working closely with a multidisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive care.
- Mentorship and Leadership: Provide clinical guidance to fellow physiotherapy staff, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Exceptional Patient Experience: Uphold the highest standards of customer service, creating a professional and compassionate environment that puts patient care at the forefront.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, with potential earnings of up to £48,000 per annum.
- Generous holiday scheme, increasing with your service tenure.
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance coverage.
- Enhanced Company Pension plan.
- Comprehensive support for Continuing Professional Development (CPD), including management courses and postgraduate certifications, highlighting our commitment to your growth.
- Additional benefits - Inquire for a detailed breakdown.
Join us in this rewarding role as a Senior Hand Therapist, where your expertise and dedication make a significant impact on patients' lives, and we reward your commitment with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
How to Apply:
Due to the high demand for this position, we recommend submitting your application promptly. For further information about this role, please contact Tom Fitch at 07747 037168.
Candidates must have prior experience in a UK-based setting to meet our client's requirements.
We also offer exceptional opportunities for Nurses, Consultants, and Allied Health Professionals across various healthcare settings globally. If you refer a successful candidate, you'll be rewarded with high street vouchers as a token of our appreciation.
Join our client's prestigious hospital team and become an integral part of advancing oncology pharmacy while nurturing your professional journey. Apply today and unlock a world of career possibilities!