Position of Senior I Mammographer
Salary Potential £59,000 per annum
Location West London - Private Hospital
We are looking to recruit for an experienced senior level Mammographer within a private hospital in West London. The role is primarily a clinical Mammography role; however, they would love to find someone who is happy to support the wider imaging department when/if required.
We are happy to consider Mammographers that hold a UK Postgraduate Certificate in Mammography. The department currently offers all scanning facilities across Interventional, MRI, CT, Cath Labs, X-Rays, Theatres, Hybrid Theatres etc... We are happy to consider someone with experience in any other modality.
This role will be Hospital based with easy transport links from all corners of London. The hospital has state-of-the-art technology and is currently expanding their outpatient's department, hence the need to employ new members of the team. This role will require some degree of flexibility within the wider imaging department.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration
- Post graduate certification (PgC) in Mammography is essential.
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Duties & Responsibilities
- You'll be able to manage a full caseload to ensure the smooth running of the Breast Imaging unit and provide professional, efficient and high-quality diagnostic imaging.
- Work closely with the Lead and Deputy Managers to ensure the mammography department is running smoothly.
- Provide professional leadership and uphold the highest standards of patients care and safety.
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the team.
- Ensure every mammographic image taken perform high standards and personal competencies are upheld.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £59,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.