Join Our Team as a Senior Interventional Radiographer (IR) in West London
Competitive Salary: Potential £59,000 per annum
MediTalent are delighted to be supporting in the recruitment for a Senior I Radiographer IR to assisting with the running of the Interventional Radiology Services, developing the service to fit with changing demands, this role works as part of a team and under the overall guidance of the Radiology Manager to ensure the highest standard of service to patients, consultants and visitors.
Working with state-of-the-art equipment and within a top-quality interventional team. Working with 3 Siemens Iconos. 2 cardiac and 1 biplane. The Hybrid Theatre is equipped with a Philips Azurion.
- Utilize your expertise in Interventional and Cath Labs radiography to make a significant impact.
- Provide guidance and support to junior team members.
- Collaborate closely with management to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
- Understanding of radiographic equipment in the context of how images are produced for both ionising and non-ionising radiation imaging methods and how images are appropriately shared and/or stored.
- Knowledge of the application of different Imaging procedures and the associated risks/benefits and precautions/safety requirements
- HCPC registration and a Diploma in Radiography.
- Proficiency in Interventional radiography.
- Cath Labs experience would be desirable.
- Proven track record in training and developing junior staff.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise effectively with the multidisciplinary team, including radiographers, assistants, and nursing staff.
Why Choose Us:
- Competitive Salary: Earn up to £59,000 per annum.
- Generous Holiday Allowance: Enjoy 33 days of annual leave, increasing to 38 days.
- Continuous Learning: Benefit from fully funded CPD, including free courses and industry-recognized qualifications.
- Convenient Location: Free on-site parking for our staff.
- Healthcare Coverage: Access private medical insurance and life assurance.
- Retirement Planning: Secure your future with our outstanding pension scheme.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team. Apply now or contact Tom Fitch at 07747 037168 for more information.
Please note that UK-based experience is essential for this role.
Know someone who would be a great fit for our team? Refer them to us and receive high street vouchers as our way of saying thanks.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.