Position of Senior Mammographer
Salary Potential £55,000 per annum
Location Central London - Private Hospital
We are looking to recruit for an experienced Mammographer within this beautiful Central London based Hospital. The role is primarily a clinical one and you will spend your working day undertaking mammography and mammo-based procedures.
It is essential to have a PgC in Mammography and the capabilities to manage a full caseload. Currently the Hospital is looking to expand their services to 5-days, hence the need to hire!
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration
- Post graduate certification in Mammography with postgraduate experience
- Capable of managing a full caseload
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.