Position of Senior Mammographer / Radiographer
Salary Potential £50,000 per annum
Location Reading Hospital based.
We are looking to recruit for an experienced Mammographer within a hospital setting. The role is primarily a clinical Mammography role; however, there are some aspects to work in either MRI or CT depending on where your previous experience is.
We are pursuing to recruit a Mammographer that hold a UK Postgraduate Certificate with experience in one other modality and is willing to support the larger team.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration
- Post graduate certification in Mammography with postgraduate experience is essential
- Experience in either MRI or CT would be desirable to be involved in the further MDT within the imaging department
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.